Tuesday 18 March 2014

Long time no see...

Hey there,
I notice that it's been over a year since I last posted and yet ironically these past twelve months have been my most creative to date. I suppose I'd better catch up. I think I've written over 100 poems this year and countless haiku but I won't bore you with everything.

Here's a poem I'm working on at the moment, critique is welcomed from those in the know :-) no title as yet..

What a child I can be
Open up my heart and give
Out pieces like toffee shards
To all and sundry.

The useless hammer breaks in
A waiting throng crowds round
Bagsying the largest bit
Compete to sin - complete to win.

I stitch my chest back up
Feel remaining remnants rattle
Poke me from inside out
Until I whisper to them, stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your opinion right here...