Monday 9 August 2010

Day Nine

Okay so I've had 2 days off...so shoot me! I've been having a lovely time with my sister on her birthday weekend and I'm not about to apologise for that! LOL!

Back to the poem this morning, I may even write another later if I get so inspired. This one is about a topic we have been discussing all weekend - the existence of magic and manifesting what we desire. Hope you enjoy!


Your wish is my command

It is always there tingling
under tongues,
and bonding
broken bones.
Woven spells from
witches wise,
cells vibrating
wish sublime. Magic
manifest in life,
unhurried,
time delayed,
a chance to
change.
Your mind conceives and you
receive the result of every
thought.
Rub the lamp, the
genie says:
'Your wish is my command.'






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your opinion right here...